Friday, April 11, 2008

Hoping for a Miracle....


Our lives have fallen apart. Plain and simple. We try and try to keep a positive outlook, but each step forward is followed by two steps back. I would love to know the secret to keeping one's chin up when there is this much weight on one's shoulders. It is something I am having trouble figuring out at the moment.



There are others out there who have the desir eto help but not the means. They have done what they can and I will forever be grateful to them, even if it something as simple as a good intention. But this is a very lonely place I am in. I feel like I am driving my friends away. I cannot seem to keep myself from venting or discussing what is going on in my life. But then on the other hand, when I do, I feel like I am bothering them with my troubles. Or that they just don't want to hear it. On that same note, I have a hard time being my outgoing, wise-cracking self these days. I am more bitter and depressed. No one likes a bitter woman. I fear I have become one of these toxic women that you read about in Cosmo or something, and don't know what to do about it. But how are you supposed to act when all hope is gone? When there is no light at the end of the tunnel, but only darkness for as far as you can see?

No comments: