Sunday, April 26, 2009

Me Blogging about A Pic of Me Blogging

I had the night from Hades last night at work. 13 vents in just one unit, and I had multiple units. Here in a half an hour, I have to get ready to go back. So yep, I look like ass. No makeup, pillow creases on my face. I am dog-tired. I get my butt kicked just about every night at work. But tonight, I know I will. There is just something about the possibility of having an easy night that makes it much easier to go in in the first place. But for some reason, when you know the mountain of work will be insurmountable and there will be just some patients you cannot physically get to because you are so busy, followed by the realization that instead of being off in the morning, it is the start of your school day....Well it is enough to make you want to stay home.
But alas the time has come for my shower to get ready. I have to do my job.

I think I am running out of steam.

No comments: