Monday, September 17, 2007

Alpha Bravo Charlie Delta Echo Foxtrot Golf....


I must say this. What is up with the military and acronyms and abbreviations? I feel so inept! Everything is summed up by what appears to be a series of random letters, and it makes it hard for a girl to figure things out. How do you figure it all out? I have been doing my "homework" now for months, just for myself, and now I am trying to learn all that I can about what my man is getting into. So far, I know that he will go through ABCD followed by EFG, then HIJ to become a KLMNOP! Some make sense: I know that Cpl= Corporal, that HM= Hospitalman. I've figured out a lot of this by some really good people on Corpsman.com but there is a world that is still so foreign to me! Hey Military Powers that Be! Can you make a dictionary for those of us that have no clue? You can call it "The Primer for Stupid Wives".

No comments: