Saturday, November 22, 2008

How 'Bout Dem Cardinals? Dem Bearcats?


Okay, so at one time, I was a student a lovely Ball State, which we lovingly called "Testical Tech". Gotta love that cheer: "BALL-U..and U..and U and U and U...." Haha! The first pic up there is a pic of their marching band, The Pride of Mid-America, of which I was once a part. Didn't know that, did ya? I played flute. I distinctly remember freezing my arse off in the stands waiting to take the field for halftime, and I still to this day remember the words to the fight song, because we had to sing it, accompanied by a drum cadence. Anyhow...The Cardinals are still undefeated. Go Ball U!

Then there is UC, my new school, from my hometown, making their play for the Big East title. Forget my earlier post.....It isn't just great to be a Buckeye. It's great to be a Buckeye-Cardinal-Bearcat! God, I love college football!

No comments: